The financial success of your business is important to you and to us.
With over $1.1 billion in assets and 130 years of lending experience, the Citizens Bank and Champaign Bank lending team will deliver the right combination of experience and service to move your business ahead.
Experience the Difference
- Established & Dependable with 130 years of helping businesses grow.
- Thoughtful guidance to allow focus on realizing your business goals.
- Talented & Experienced Lenders committed to knowing your business and delivering tailored business solutions.
- Active business leaders involved in a variety of organizations that help our communities thrive.
Experienced lenders providing financial solutions to your vision
When you need financial advice to move your business or organization to the next level, it's key to have local, seasoned advisors that can provide the expertise you may need.
Our experienced commercial lending team is committed to know your vision and provide a broad range of industry knowledge and financial expertise. Together, we can develop the best possible financial solutions.
A Relationship You Can Trust
One trusted source for all your banking needs
Developing long-term relationships is the cornerstone of our bank, built over the past 130 years.
Exploring the right solutions that fit the needs of your business is what you can expect when partnering with our results-oriented commercial team. Our full array of business services and products enables us to be your one source for all your banking needs.
|You can expect a financial partner that brings trust, integrity and dedication to the ongoing success of your company.|
Loans and Lines of Credit
Our team's experience across many industries in our local communities helps us provide solutions for:
- working capital
- purchasing machinery, equipment, vehicles
- refinancing existing debt
- crop production
- investment real estate
- Owner-occupied real estate
Customized solutions and local decision-making
Expect customized solutions to meet your business needs. Your lender is personally involved in the lending process from preparing the application to analyzing the credit.