Life moves fast. So, we understand you want to do your banking anywhere, anytime, any way you want! And, while we love to "chat" with you in the office, you'll find our 24/7 banking services, like online banking, mobile banking and Bill Pay, will provide you easy account access to manage your money right from the convenience of your home or phone. Best of all, they're free!1
NetTeller™ Online Banking
So many ways to manage your money:
- Monitor account activity
- Transfer funds between accounts (including loan payments)
- View transaction history or search for a specific transaction
- View current and past statements
- View cleared check images
- Download transactions for use with money management software
- Receive account alerts
- Enroll in Bill Pay to pay bills online through NetTeller
- Customize your online banking page and view your favorite information at a glance with the My NetTeller view.
- Make payments to family and friends with Person-to-Person (P2P) Payments.
- Manage your external personal deposit account funds with Bank-to-Bank Transfer.
Not enrolled yet? Click the enroll button to get started. You'll receive your NetTeller ID and initial Personal Identification Number (PIN) within 5-7 days.
NetTeller security features multiple levels and types of security. NetTeller uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol to ensure all data is encrypted; industry-leading firewalls; custom designed architecture; unique identifiers and passwords, and continual suspect monitoring and reporting.
Consistent invalid login attempts result in user "lock out" and suspect reporting. Customers are also logged off after a period of inactivity.
Designed and tested by industry experts, our online banking security protects you, our valued customer, and our bank.
Save on envelopes, postage and TIME! Bill Pay allows you to create your personal payee list then schedule payments to be made just one time; at a future date; or a recurring schedule. Enroll today. It's another free service!
- Make payments to anyone in the United States.
- View payment history up to 90 days.
- Set up recurring payments weekly, bi-weekly, semi-monthly, monthly, quarterly, semi-annual or annually.
Sending money to family, friends, co-workers or anyone in the U.S. is easy with Person-to-Person (P2P) Payments. All you need is your recipient's email address and you're ready to go.
Here's how it works:
2. Click Send Money.
3. Add a recipient or choose an existing payee.
Your recipients get an email with instructions for receiving your money directly in their bank account.
- Make payments to anyone with a U.S. bank account.
- Access P2P through your My NetTeller online banking home page.
- Use only your recipient's email address to get started.
- Your payee provides account information through a secure portal and information is not shared with sender.
- Money is deducted from sender's account and deposited directly into recipient's account within three business days via ACH.
- No more writing and mailing checks to friends and family. Use P2P for paying your dog sitter, sending gifts of money, paying back a co-worker for lunch or a school fundraiser...
- $0.95 service fee applies per transaction.
Bank-to-Bank Transfer allows you to move money between your personal checking or savings accounts here and those you may have at other U.S. financial institutions.
Once you are enrolled for Bank2Bank Transfer service, the Bank to Bank Transfers option will be available on your NetTeller online banking menu. With this free service, you can easily manage money between accounts with both inbound and outbound transfer capability.
Bank2Bank is offered for established account relationships.1 To request enrollment, click the Enroll Today link below and complete the Bank2Bank Transfer request form. You will receive an email with your enrollment status by the end of the next business day.
- Access Bank2Bank Transfers through your NetTeller online banking menu.
- You may add multiple external accounts to your Bank2Bank Transfer menu.
- Choose one-time or recurring transfers.
- Transfer up to a maximum of $2,500.00 into your account or $2,500.00 out of your account each business day.
- Transfers are completed by ACH and typically deposited within two business days of the scheduled transfer date.
Tired of the paper clutter? Want faster access to your account statement? Login to NetTeller to enroll in eStatements today or call 888-383-5133.
To view your estatement, simply open the email you receive, click the statement attachment icon and enter your NetTeller ID and password.
- Receive your statement days earlier than a mailed statement.
- Easy to download and store for future access.
- Retrieve your statement anywhere you have access to your email account.
- Includes all your check images.
- Send statement to up to three e-mail accounts. It's a great way to immediately share information with your accountant.
- Password protected and encrypted.
- Viewable with Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Now you can bank around your schedule with Citizens and Champaign Bank's Mobile Banking. CB Mobile Banking delivers access anytime using your mobile phone. Choose Web Mobile, Text Mobile or both. Use our Mobile Web Guide and Mobile Text User Guide for step-by-step instructions. Have more questions? Refer to the Mobile Banking FAQ.
Citizens Bank - Mobile Banking Apps
Our free mobile banking app is available for iPhone or for Android.2 Use the badge links in the left column to download our mobile banking app from the App Store or Google PlayTM Store. For your added convenience, scan the applicable QR code with your phone's QR reader for direct access.
Log into your Online Banking to Enroll Today
For those with internet access, web mobile offers the features to check balances, view transactions, make transfers and/or pay bills.
Text Mobile allows you to check balances and view recent transactions through secure SMS. Web and Text Mobile Banking are free.3
InTouch Telephone Banking
24/7 automated account information, It's as easy as calling 1-877-224-8493 to get started.
- Check account balances
- Hear about your latest deposits
- Check the last seven checks that have cleared your account.
- Verify loan balances.
- Transfer funds between accounts.
- Make loan payments and more!
1 Bank2Bank enrollment requires a qualified personal deposit account opened for at least the past 90 days. Other qualifications may apply.
2 Apple, the Apple logo and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Android is a trademark of Google, Inc.
3 Standard Wireless carrier chargers may apply.