We provide other services to make your life easier. From keeping paperwork and valuables organized and secure to providing peace of mind with overdraft solutions like Check Protect, we want to help keep you moving in the right direction…Ahead.
At times, unanticipated expenses or unforeseen problems can leave you with too little cash in your checking account. Having a check returned due to insufficient funds can be costly, inconvenient and potentially embarrassing experience. We do not encourage overdrafts. As always, we encourage you to manage your finances responsibly. However, we want to save you from additional merchant fees and possible damage to your credit history that might result if a check is returned. Our account specialists can help you establish the service that best meets your needs:
Savings Account Transfer
When you choose the Savings Account Transfer service, money automatically transfers from your savings account to your checking account to cover a potential overdraft.
- There is a $7.00 transfer fee for this service.
Check protect is an overdraft privilege service. Your Check Protect limit amount will be automatically assigned; however, you must specifically opt-in for Check Protect to apply to overdrafts as a result of one-time debit and ATM transactions.
There is no additional cost associated with this privilege unless you use it. You will be charged the current NSF item paid fee of $31 for each item or withdrawal processed. To learn more, refer to the Check Protect FAQs and the Check Protect Customer Overdraft Policy.
If you are looking for a way to view all of your accounts on one monthly statement, our combined statement option is right for you.
- View a complete statement of all of your deposit and lending accounts.
- Combined accounts allow you to see all accounts rather than waiting for them separately in the mail.
Safe Deposit Boxes
Organize your important paperwork and secure valuables from theft, fire and floods with a Safe Deposit Box. We offer you the security you need without the worries.
- Store valuables such as important documents, currency, precious metals and much more.
- Choose from various sizes.
- View your items in a safe, secure, and private viewing area.
Automatic Funds Transfer Services
Looking for an additional way to save money? Our Automatic Funds Transfer Service can help you set aside money on a regular basis.
- You choose how much money you want to be automatically transferred to another account.
- You select what time of the month you want your money transferred (weekly, bi-weekly, monthly.)
Does your employer offer direct deposit? This is a safe and easy way to receive your payroll check without the hassle of cashing it each payday.
- Have your check automatically deposited to your checking or savings account.
- Easy access when you are out of town or on vacation, simply by using your ATM or debit card