From our Kid¢ents Program to our Money Market Investment Account and CDs, we have an account that will fit your savings goal. Our savings programs offer you the convenient access you expect – online banking, mobile banking, Bill Pay and more – so you can do your banking anywhere, anytime, any way you want it.
Our savings account offers you a way to start saving for that special event in your life or just a rainy day. You’ll find all the convenience and flexibility you need to meet your needs and reach your savings goal.
- Low minimum opening balance
- Earn interest on your account
- No minimum balance required the first year to help you get started.
Kid¢ents Savings Account
Our Kid¢ents Savings program is designed for kids under age 18. Kid¢ents helps them move ahead by learning to save even earlier.
- $5.00 to open an account
- Earn interest from the first penny
- Kids between the ages of 4-12 receive a coupon good for a free ice cream cone.
- An annual newsletter provides financial education tips for kids & teens ages 4-17.
Kid¢ents Certificate of Deposit
Our Kid¢ents Certificate of Deposit is a great way for kids to learn the value of long term investing and savings.
- $250 minimum opening deposit
- The ability to add to your CD anytime with as little as $25.00
Money Market Investment Account
This account gives you the opportunity to earn higher interest rates as your balance grows.
- Tiered interest rates
- Make up to six transfers or withdrawals per month through Pre-authorized, Automatic, Online Banking, Checks or Telephone Transfers.
Certificates of Deposit
We offer CDs that offer competitive rates of interest and are available in a variety of terms to best meet your needs.
- Add On Certificates offer you the ability to make additional deposits to your original CD with as little as $50.00.
- Jumbo Certificates available with a minimum $100,000 deposit.
Health Savings Account (HSA)
A Health Savings Account is a smart way to save for future medical expenses. If you currently have a qualified High Deductable Health Plan (HDHP), this is a great option for you.
- Competitive tiered interest rates
- Free HSA Checks
- Free debit card for easy access
- HSA contributions and earnings may be tax free. Consult your tax advisor for details.
Christmas Club Account
Avoid the holiday budget crunch by setting money aside throughout the year. You can even arrange an automatic funds transfer directly from your checking to your Christmas Club savings. Checks are mailed in the Fall, in plenty of time to start your holiday shopping.